Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Microsoft Corporation ( MSFT) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Microsoft Corporation fell $0.58 (-1.7%) to $33.30 on light volume. Throughout the day, 34,561,792 shares of Microsoft Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 54,239,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $33.20-$33.71 after having opened the day at $33.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.88. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Gigamon ( GIMO), down 7.2%, TigerLogic Corporation ( TIGR), down 6.3%, Liquid Holdings Group ( LIQD), down 6.2% and China Information Technology ( CNIT), down 5.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Microsoft Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.