Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Air Products & Chemicals ( APD) pushed the Chemicals industry lower today making it today's featured Chemicals laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Air Products & Chemicals fell $1.69 (-1.6%) to $104.62 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,134,631 shares of Air Products & Chemicals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,847,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $104.55-$106.18 after having opened the day at $105.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $106.31. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that declined today were: American Pacific Corporation ( APFC), down 7.8%, Metabolix ( MBLX), down 5.9%, Flexible Solutions International ( FSI), down 4.5% and Synthesis Energy Sys ( SYMX), down 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Air Products & Chemicals Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.