Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Toyota Motor ( TM) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.5%. By the end of trading, Toyota Motor fell $2.67 (-2.1%) to $125.34 on light volume. Throughout the day, 285,609 shares of Toyota Motor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 385,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $125.26-$126.34 after having opened the day at $125.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $128.01. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Navistar International ( NAV), down 4.9%, Fox Factory ( FOXF), down 4.9%, Federal-Mogul ( FDML), down 4.6% and Arctic Cat ( ACAT), down 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Toyota Motor Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.