Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Digital Realty ( DLR) pushed the Financial sector higher today making it today's featured financial winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Digital Realty rose $1.44 (2.7%) to $53.94 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,587,228 shares of Digital Realty exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,588,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $52.11-$54.08 after having opened the day at $52.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.50. Other companies within the Financial sector that increased today were: Millennium India Acquisition Corporation ( SMCG), up 96.4%, Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania ( RBPAA), up 17.7%, National Bank of Greece ( NBG), up 16.1% and Donegal Group ( DGICB), up 14.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Digital Realty Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.