Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Fortinet ( FTNT) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Fortinet rose $0.29 (1.3%) to $21.98 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,181,149 shares of Fortinet exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,915,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $21.41-$22.18 after having opened the day at $21.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.69. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: EFuture Information Technology ( EFUT), up 12.5%, China Mobile Games and Entertainment Group ( CMGE), up 11.9%, Shanda Games ( GAME), up 11.8% and BOS Better Online Solutions ( BOSC), up 11.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Fortinet Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.