Simple and ConvenientBuying a tablet for the first time? Galaxy Tab 3 makes it easy for a first-time tablet owner or experienced user.
- Galaxy Tab 3 has a similar look and feel to Galaxy smartphones, so users find it intuitive to use.
- Connect to loved ones from afar using the clear 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera on Galaxy Tab 3 for video chat in Google Talk, Skype and more.
- Samsung Hub™ makes it easy to buy music, books, movies and games with a full library of content powered by some of the biggest names in entertainment on Galaxy Tab 3. The apps can also be accessed freely on any Galaxy device.
- Enjoy access to more than a million apps from Google Play™. Already own apps on a Galaxy smartphone? Then easily access all those already purchased apps or download more on Galaxy Tab 3.
- Samsung WatchON™ is the ultimate TV and movie app – recommending programming based on personal tastes. Built with the same IR blaster as a standard TV remote, Galaxy Tab 3 can be used as a universal remote control for almost any TV or DVR, so users can change the channel directly from the tablet. When paired with a Samsung Smart TV, users can enjoy a seamless experience between Galaxy Tab 3 and TV – start a movie on the TV and continue watching it on Galaxy Tab 3.
- Galaxy Tab 3 offers a brilliant display, making it a favorite device for game lovers.
- Small enough to take anywhere 1 and large enough to easily read, Galaxy Tab 3 makes it easy to relax with a good book or magazine with access to some of the top bookstore apps.
- Polaris ® Office is preloaded, allowing users to edit Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files from anywhere.
- Group Play™ lets users share a game, photo album or presentation in real time with multiple friends on select Samsung devices using Wi-Fi ®.
- Samsung for Enterprise (SAFE™) ensures that businesses have the security and control they require to protect the company.
- Quickly and easily access corporate email, meeting details, contact information and other critical information.
- Securely store sensitive proprietary documents, presentations and other corporate data on a mobile device.
- Wirelessly and securely access data from a corporate network while travelling or working in the field.
- Employees using their personal smartphones in a company’s Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) program remain mobile, secure and compliant with remote management of applications and device features that meet company-specific security requirements.
- 3G/4G LTE mobile hotspot capability supporting up to 10 Wi-Fi enabled devices simultaneously. 2
About Samsung SAFE™SAFE™: "SAFE™” (Samsung for Enterprise) is a mark for a Samsung device which has been tested against Samsung’s own internal criteria for interoperability with certain third-party security-related solutions for MDM and VPN. The testing includes field testing with local network connection and menu tree testing, which tests functionality of the solutions in conjunction with the Samsung device. During the testing, the device is tested with the security solutions to see if the solutions work with the device as described by the third-party security solution providers. The testing, for example, includes field testing with local network connection and menu tree testing, which tests functionality of the solutions in conjunction with the Samsung device. For more information about Samsung’s SAFE™ program, please refer to www.samsung.com/us/safe. Disclaimer of Warranties: EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED IN THEIR STANDARD END USER LICENSE AND WARRANTY, TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO., LTD., SAMSUNG TELECOMMUNICATIONS AMERICA, LLC, AND THEIR AFFILIATES (COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO HEREIN AS THE “SAMSUNG ENTITIES”) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, INTEROPERABILITY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH RESPECT TO INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SECURITY PROTECTION, SAFE™ DEVICES AND APPLICATIONS TESTED WITH SAFE™ DEVICES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SAMSUNG ENTITIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SECURITY PROTECTION, SAFE™ DEVICES OR APPLICATIONS TESTED WITH SAFE™ DEVICES. In addition, information technology security protection will be affected by features or functionality associated with, among other things, the email platform, master data management, and virtual private network solutions selected by the software provider, solution provider or user. Choice of an email, master data management, and virtual private network solution is at the sole discretion of the software provider, solution provider or user and any associated effect on information technology security protection is solely the responsibility of the software provider, solution provider or user. For complete statement of limited warranty, please refer to www.samsung.com/us/safe, available on the Web and where Samsung smartphone and Galaxy Tab™ devices are sold.