- Forecasting workforce trends and resource gaps
- Engaging employees for stronger commitment and promoting the value of HR programs
- Mobilizing global talent pools and managing a global labor force
- Rewarding key performers through streamlined compensation delivery and maximizing the value of reward programs
- Assessing competency gaps and strengthening performance outcomes
To learn more about Mercer’s Talent Impact technology solutions portfolio please visit Booth #335 at the HR Technology Conference Exposition Hall or visit www.mercer.com/talent-impact.About Mercer Mercer is a global consulting leader in talent, health, retirement, and investments. Mercer helps clients around the world advance the health, wealth, and performance of their most vital asset – their people. Mercer’s more than 20,000 employees are based in 42 countries, and the firm operates in over 140 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE:MMC), a global team of professional services companies offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy, and human capital. With over 53,000 employees worldwide and annual revenue exceeding $11 billion, Marsh & McLennan Companies is also the parent company of Marsh, a global leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter, a global leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; and Oliver Wyman, a global leader in management consulting. For more information, visit www.mercer.com. Follow Mercer on Twitter @MercerInsights.