Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lorillard ( LO) pushed the Tobacco industry lower today making it today's featured Tobacco laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Lorillard fell $0.56 (-1.2%) to $44.91 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,813,155 shares of Lorillard exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,068,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $44.86-$45.62 after having opened the day at $45.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.47.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Lorillard Ratings Report.
- Use our tobacco section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.