Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Chico's FAS ( CHS) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Chico's FAS fell $0.45 (-2.6%) to $16.63 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,158,275 shares of Chico's FAS exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,363,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $16.63-$16.89 after having opened the day at $16.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.08. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Learning Tree International ( LTRE), down 12.7%, Newlead Holdings ( NEWL), down 8.5%, J.C. Penney ( JCP), down 6.5% and China Jo-Jo Drugstores ( CJJD), down 6.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Chico's FAS Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.