Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Zillow ( Z) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Zillow fell $4.36 (-5.0%) to $83.03 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,904,555 shares of Zillow exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,132,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $82.65-$87.38 after having opened the day at $87.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $87.39. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Friendfinder Networks ( FFN), down 93.0%, Monster Offers ( MONT), down 8.3%, Angie's List ( ANGI), down 3.5% and LiveDeal ( LIVE), down 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Zillow Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.