Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. DR Horton ( DHI) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, DR Horton fell $0.53 (-2.8%) to $18.54 on average volume. Throughout the day, 8,089,724 shares of DR Horton exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,892,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $18.28-$19.15 after having opened the day at $19.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.07. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Ballard Power Systems ( BLDP), down 15.4%, Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), down 11.0%, Exide Technologies ( XIDE), down 10.8% and Homex Development ( HXM), down 7.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full DR Horton Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.