Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Align Technology ( ALGN) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Align Technology fell $2.07 (-4.3%) to $45.80 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,553,663 shares of Align Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 628,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $45.60-$47.02 after having opened the day at $46.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.87. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Edap TMS ( EDAP), down 7.9%, Pingtan Marine Enterprise ( PME), down 7.7%, American Caresource Holdings ( ANCI), down 5.5% and Misonix ( MSON), down 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Align Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.