Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Williams Companies ( WMB) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Williams Companies fell $0.38 (-1.1%) to $35.92 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,751,690 shares of Williams Companies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,935,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $35.83-$36.33 after having opened the day at $36.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.30. Other companies within the Energy industry that declined today were: GeoPetro Resources Company ( GPR), down 25.8%, Andatee China Marine Fuel Services Corporat ( AMCF), down 16.7%, Forest Oil ( FST), down 9.6% and HyperDynamics Corporation ( HDY), down 7.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Williams Companies Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.