Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Mellanox Technologies ( MLNX) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.6%. By the end of trading, Mellanox Technologies fell $2.09 (-5.0%) to $39.80 on average volume. Throughout the day, 845,405 shares of Mellanox Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 715,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $39.62-$42.45 after having opened the day at $42.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.89. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Sequans Communications ( SQNS), down 7.4%, Aetrium Incorporated ( ATRM), down 7.3%, Netlist ( NLST), down 6.1% and China Sunergy ( CSUN), down 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Mellanox Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.