Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. AstraZeneca ( AZN) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, AstraZeneca fell $0.54 (-1.0%) to $51.32 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,083,792 shares of AstraZeneca exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,542,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $51.20-$51.54 after having opened the day at $51.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.86. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 32.1%, Lannett Incorporated ( LCI), down 13.4%, Zalicus ( ZLCS), down 11.3% and Neostem ( NBS), down 9.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full AstraZeneca Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.