Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cooper Tire & Rubber Company ( CTB) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Cooper Tire & Rubber Company fell $1.76 (-5.6%) to $29.51 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,022,347 shares of Cooper Tire & Rubber Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,133,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $28.78-$31.49 after having opened the day at $31.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.27. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Tandy Brands Accessories ( TBAC), down 5.3%, Zuoan Fashion ( ZA), down 3.4%, Ever-Glory International Group ( EVK), down 3.4% and Summer Infant ( SUMR), down 2.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cooper Tire & Rubber Company Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.