Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Clorox Company ( CLX) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Clorox Company fell $1.12 (-1.4%) to $81.57 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,485,400 shares of Clorox Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 933,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $81.46-$82.77 after having opened the day at $82.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $82.69. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Acme United Corporation ( ACU), down 3.5%, Kid Brands ( KID), down 2.7%, Cobra Electronics Corporation ( COBR), down 2.6% and Knoll ( KNL), down 2.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Clorox Company Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.