Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Intrepid Potash ( IPI) pushed the Chemicals industry lower today making it today's featured Chemicals laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Intrepid Potash fell $0.21 (-1.3%) to $16.00 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,218,348 shares of Intrepid Potash exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,369,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $15.75-$16.34 after having opened the day at $15.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.21. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that declined today were: Ceres ( CERE), down 4.5%, CVR Partners ( UAN), down 2.6%, KMG Chemicals ( KMG), down 1.8% and Gevo ( GEVO), down 1.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Intrepid Potash Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.