Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tiffany ( TIF) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Tiffany rose $1.05 (1.4%) to $77.61 on average volume. Throughout the day, 829,654 shares of Tiffany exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,072,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $76.56-$77.72 after having opened the day at $76.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $76.56. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: Birks & Mayors ( BMJ), up 16.3%, Barnes & Noble ( BKS), up 10.2%, Outerwall ( OUTR), up 9.4% and Zale Corporation ( ZLC), up 7.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Tiffany Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.