Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Time Warner ( TWX) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Time Warner rose $1.17 (1.8%) to $66.46 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,942,647 shares of Time Warner exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,073,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $65.33-$66.64 after having opened the day at $65.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.29. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Liberty Media Corporation Class A ( LMCA), up 34.0%, LoJack Corporation ( LOJN), up 22.5%, Watsco ( WSO.B), up 22.4% and Armco Metals Holdings ( AMCO), up 19.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Time Warner Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.