Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sherwin-Williams Company ( SHW) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Sherwin-Williams Company rose $3.56 (1.9%) to $186.48 on average volume. Throughout the day, 769,938 shares of Sherwin-Williams Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 829,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $183.10-$186.82 after having opened the day at $183.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $182.92. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: Integrated Electrical Services ( IESC), up 12.8%, China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), up 6.3%, Pure Cycle Corporation ( PCYO), up 5.3% and Perma-Fix Environmental Services ( PESI), up 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Sherwin-Williams Company Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.