Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Yum Brands ( YUM) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Yum Brands rose $1.09 (1.6%) to $71.53 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,233,698 shares of Yum Brands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,469,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $70.57-$71.68 after having opened the day at $70.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $70.44. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Cosi ( COSI), up 9.1%, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts ( KKD), up 7.1%, Good Times Restaurants ( GTIM), up 5.9% and Renren ( RENN), up 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Yum Brands Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.