Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Eaton Corporation ( ETN) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Eaton Corporation rose $0.82 (1.2%) to $69.05 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,743,181 shares of Eaton Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,500,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $67.85-$69.16 after having opened the day at $68.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $68.23. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: China Valves Technology ( CVVT), up 28.9%, Altair Nanotechnologies ( ALTI), up 19.7%, Adept Technology ( ADEP), up 13.5% and Hollysys Automation Technologies ( HOLI), up 8.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Eaton Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.