Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. JPMorgan Chase ( JPM) pushed the Financial sector higher today making it today's featured financial winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, JPMorgan Chase rose $0.73 (1.4%) to $52.67 on average volume. Throughout the day, 17,307,404 shares of JPMorgan Chase exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 18,119,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $52.01-$52.68 after having opened the day at $52.07 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.94. Other companies within the Financial sector that increased today were: Millennium India Acquisition Corporation ( SMCG), up 80.4%, Carver Bancorp ( CARV), up 10.8%, Altisource Asset Management Corporation ( AAMC), up 9.8% and National Bank of Greece ( NBG), up 9.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full JPMorgan Chase Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.