Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Broadcom Corporation ( BRCM) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.6%. By the end of trading, Broadcom Corporation rose $0.40 (1.5%) to $26.64 on light volume. Throughout the day, 8,071,721 shares of Broadcom Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11,171,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $26.20-$26.69 after having opened the day at $26.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.24. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: CSR ( CSRE), up 196.2%, Vimicro International Corporation ( VIMC), up 21.7%, Altair Nanotechnologies ( ALTI), up 19.7% and Quicklogic Corporation ( QUIK), up 13.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Broadcom Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.