Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Bristol-Myers Squibb Company ( BMY) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company rose $0.96 (2.1%) to $47.52 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,255,951 shares of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,053,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $46.33-$47.55 after having opened the day at $46.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.56. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: GW Pharmaceuticals PLC ADR ( GWPH), up 175.1%, Discovery Laboratories ( DSCO), up 37.1%, Idera Pharmaceuticals ( IDRA), up 16.7% and Ambit Biosciences ( AMBI), up 12.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Bristol-Myers Squibb Company Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.