- 4-Week # shares sold: 11,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1
- 12-Week # shares sold: 190,672
- 24-Week # shares bought: 1
- 24-Week # shares sold: 530,872
Hillary Clinton's standing in the polls has solidified in recent days, despite hiccups. The stocks that stand to do well with her in the White House haven't done particularly well.
Stocks that might surge under a Hillary Clinton presidency have not followed her recent rise in the polls.
Hillary Clinton's odds at victory in November improved last week, but the stocks that stand to do well under her presidency remained largely unmoved.