Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Automatic Data Processing ( ADP) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Automatic Data Processing fell $0.92 (-1.3%) to $71.10 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,317,880 shares of Automatic Data Processing exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,738,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $70.89-$72.00 after having opened the day at $71.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.02. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Friendfinder Networks ( FFN), down 92.3%, Alteva ( ALTV), down 33.5%, Angie's List ( ANGI), down 17.5% and Maxcom Telecomunicaciones S.A.B. de C.V ( MXT), down 16.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Automatic Data Processing Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.