Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Netflix ( NFLX) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.3%. By the end of trading, Netflix fell $9.01 (-2.7%) to $321.72 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,481,910 shares of Netflix exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,094,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $318.05-$334.50 after having opened the day at $331.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $330.73. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: Zale Corporation ( ZLC), down 7.0%, CSS Industries ( CSS), down 4.7%, West Marine ( WMAR), down 4.6% and Charles & Colvard ( CTHR), down 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Netflix Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.