Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Amazon.com ( AMZN) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Amazon.com fell $5.75 (-1.8%) to $314.76 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,626,431 shares of Amazon.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,460,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $313.02-$322.92 after having opened the day at $320.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $320.51. Other companies within the Retail industry that declined today were: Christopher & Banks Corporation ( CBK), down 4.2%, RadioShack ( RSH), down 4.1%, Wet Seal ( WTSL), down 3.8% and HHGregg Incorporated ( HGG), down 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Amazon.com Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.