Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Goldcorp ( GG) pushed the Metals & Mining industry lower today making it today's featured Metals & Mining laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Goldcorp fell $0.27 (-1.1%) to $25.20 on light volume. Throughout the day, 6,162,062 shares of Goldcorp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,593,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $25.15-$25.87 after having opened the day at $25.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.47. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that declined today were: China Gengsheng Minerals ( CHGS), down 16.7%, Timberline Resources Corporation ( TLR), down 6.7%, Turquoise Hill Resources ( TRQ), down 6.3% and Ivanhoe Mines ( IVN), down 6.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Goldcorp Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.