Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Walt Disney ( DIS) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Walt Disney fell $0.86 (-1.3%) to $64.02 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,200,973 shares of Walt Disney exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,901,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $63.83-$64.93 after having opened the day at $64.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.88. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: Dex Media ( DXM), down 10.9%, Imax Corporation ( IMAX), down 8.6%, Harte-Hanks ( HHS), down 6.4% and Gray Television ( GTN.A), down 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Walt Disney Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.