Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Priceline.com ( PCLN) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Priceline.com fell $18.07 (-1.7%) to $1,049.31 on average volume. Throughout the day, 720,832 shares of Priceline.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 615,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $1,043.31-$1,074.89 after having opened the day at $1,065.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $1,067.38. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Good Times Restaurants ( GTIM), down 9.1%, Pizza Inn Holdings ( PZZI), down 5.0%, Orient-Express Hotels ( OEH), down 4.8% and Multimedia Games ( MGAM), down 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Priceline.com Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.