Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Google ( GOOG) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.2%. By the end of trading, Google fell $11.90 (-1.3%) to $876.09 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,097,411 shares of Google exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,866,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $872.10-$894.10 after having opened the day at $888.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $887.99. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Friendfinder Networks ( FFN), down 92.3%, Angie's List ( ANGI), down 17.5%, SouFun Holdings ( SFUN), down 8.3% and Trulia ( TRLA), down 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Google Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.