Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Emerson Electric ( EMR) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.0%. By the end of trading, Emerson Electric fell $0.70 (-1.1%) to $63.73 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,630,756 shares of Emerson Electric exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,056,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $63.15-$64.46 after having opened the day at $64.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.43. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: China BAK Battery ( CBAK), down 10.3%, Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), down 9.1%, Energy Recovery ( ERII), down 6.9% and Hydrogenics Corporation ( HYGS), down 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Emerson Electric Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.