Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Express Scripts ( ESRX) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Express Scripts fell $0.78 (-1.2%) to $61.63 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,243,985 shares of Express Scripts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,290,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $61.57-$62.48 after having opened the day at $62.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.41. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: NeuroMetrix ( NURO), down 9.7%, ERBA Diagnostics ( ERB), down 7.8%, EnteroMedics ( ETRM), down 7.3% and Electromed ( ELMD), down 7.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Express Scripts Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.