Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Coca-Cola ( CCE) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Coca-Cola fell $0.46 (-1.1%) to $40.26 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,572,955 shares of Coca-Cola exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,205,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $39.99-$40.61 after having opened the day at $40.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.72. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: Castle Brands Incorporated ( ROX), down 10.5%, China Marine Food Group ( CMFO), down 7.6%, Omega Protein Corporation ( OME), down 4.0% and Bridgford Foods Corporation ( BRID), down 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Coca-Cola Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.