Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Intel ( INTC) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Intel fell $0.28 (-1.2%) to $22.60 on average volume. Throughout the day, 31,189,878 shares of Intel exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 36,624,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $22.50-$22.84 after having opened the day at $22.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.88. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: CEVA ( CEVA), down 16.3%, Alliance Fiber Optic Products ( AFOP), down 6.8%, Giga-tronics ( GIGA), down 6.6% and Hurco Companies ( HURC), down 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Intel Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.