Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Gilead ( GILD) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Gilead fell $0.69 (-1.1%) to $61.71 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,477,242 shares of Gilead exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,693,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $61.37-$62.70 after having opened the day at $62.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.40. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 33.1%, Delcath Systems ( DCTH), down 11.9%, Zalicus ( ZLCS), down 11.7% and DARA Biosciences ( DARA), down 10.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Gilead Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.