Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. MasterCard Incorporated ( MA) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, MasterCard Incorporated fell $7.25 (-1.1%) to $669.06 on average volume. Throughout the day, 550,204 shares of MasterCard Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 670,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $664.05-$675.90 after having opened the day at $673.18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $676.31. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: DLH Holdings ( DLHC), down 7.7%, Acorn Energy ( ACFN), down 6.8%, Career Education Corporation ( CECO), down 6.2% and Bioanalytical Systems ( BASI), down 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full MasterCard Incorporated Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.