Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Jarden Corporation ( JAH) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.2%. By the end of trading, Jarden Corporation fell $0.81 (-1.7%) to $47.95 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,486,948 shares of Jarden Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,176,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $47.59-$48.82 after having opened the day at $48.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.76. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Bassett Furniture Industries ( BSET), down 8.8%, Flexsteel Industries ( FLXS), down 5.1%, Universal Electronics ( UEIC), down 4.8% and Steelcase ( SCS), down 4.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Jarden Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.