Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Salesforce.com ( CRM) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Salesforce.com fell $1.15 (-2.2%) to $52.00 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,915,632 shares of Salesforce.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,145,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $51.71-$53.34 after having opened the day at $53.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.15. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: FAB Universal ( FU), down 8.8%, Netsol Technologies ( NTWK), down 7.9%, Proofpoint ( PFPT), down 6.7% and Rackspace Hosting ( RAX), down 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Salesforce.com Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.