Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. NetApp ( NTAP) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, NetApp fell $0.74 (-1.7%) to $42.10 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,258,145 shares of NetApp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,161,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $42.00-$42.86 after having opened the day at $42.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.84. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Acorn Energy ( ACFN), down 6.8%, Silicon Graphics International ( SGI), down 5.4%, Echelon Corporation ( ELON), down 5.2% and Radisys Corporation ( RSYS), down 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full NetApp Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.