Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Harley-Davidson ( HOG) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Harley-Davidson fell $0.90 (-1.4%) to $64.46 on light volume. Throughout the day, 905,930 shares of Harley-Davidson exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,221,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $64.15-$65.81 after having opened the day at $65.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.36. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Tesla Motors ( TSLA), down 4.2%, Fox Factory ( FOXF), down 3.6%, Marine Products Corporation ( MPX), down 3.4% and Hyster-Yale Materials Handling ( HY), down 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Harley-Davidson Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.