Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lockheed Martin Corporation ( LMT) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.4%. By the end of trading, Lockheed Martin Corporation fell $2.25 (-1.8%) to $122.83 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,664,796 shares of Lockheed Martin Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,546,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $122.10-$124.92 after having opened the day at $124.88 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $125.08. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: Taser International ( TASR), down 10.5%, Acorn Energy ( ACFN), down 6.8%, CPI Aerostructures ( CVU), down 6.0% and DigitalGlobe ( DGI), down 3.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Lockheed Martin Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.