Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SunEdison ( SUNE) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, SunEdison rose $0.15 (1.8%) to $8.50 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,566,897 shares of SunEdison exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,985,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $8.25-$8.83 after having opened the day at $8.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $8.35. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: CSR ( CSRE), up 200.9%, Ascent Solar Technologies ( ASTI), up 22.4%, Zoom Technologies ( ZOOM), up 16.5% and CalAmp Corporation ( CAMP), up 14.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full SunEdison Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.