Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Five Below ( FIVE) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Five Below rose $0.81 (1.7%) to $47.41 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,870,628 shares of Five Below exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 762,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $47.18-$48.95 after having opened the day at $48.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.60. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Liberty Media Corporation Class A ( LMCA), up 33.9%, Armco Metals Holdings ( AMCO), up 23.6%, Armco Metals Holdings ( CNAM), up 23.6% and Inuvo ( INUV), up 12.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Five Below Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.