Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Yandex ( YNDX) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.2%. By the end of trading, Yandex rose $0.63 (1.7%) to $38.38 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,293,312 shares of Yandex exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,493,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $37.78-$39.44 after having opened the day at $38.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.75. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: ChinaCache International Holdings ( CCIH), up 12.8%, HomeAway ( AWAY), up 7.9%, Monster Offers ( MONT), up 6.8% and LookSmart ( LOOK), up 6.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Yandex Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.