Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Questcor Pharmaceuticals ( QCOR) pushed the Health Care sector higher today making it today's featured health care winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Questcor Pharmaceuticals rose $1.02 (1.7%) to $59.94 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,574,422 shares of Questcor Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,759,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $58.55-$60.34 after having opened the day at $58.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.92. Other companies within the Health Care sector that increased today were: GW Pharmaceuticals PLC ADR ( GWPH), up 132.5%, Idera Pharmaceuticals ( IDRA), up 24.4%, Edap TMS ( EDAP), up 22.1% and Omeros Corporation ( OMER), up 18.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Questcor Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.