Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Constellation Brands ( STZ) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Constellation Brands rose $1.89 (3.2%) to $60.15 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,618,296 shares of Constellation Brands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,707,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $58.50-$60.59 after having opened the day at $58.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.26. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Tianli Agritech ( OINK), up 27.4%, Tofutti Brands ( TOF), up 5.3%, Primo Water ( PRMW), up 4.0% and Constellation Brands ( STZ.B), up 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Constellation Brands Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.